Our team of dental professionals was selected specifically to provide a comfortable, friendly, and inviting environment where our patients are treated as family. Their experience, education and personalities make Charlotte Dental Arts the practice that our patients deserve and enjoy. This team is often the reason so many of our patients enthusiastically refer others to our practice. Come see what makes Charlotte Dental Arts different!
Samantha – Dental Assistant
- Graduate of East Carolina University
- She and husband Josh have two tiny Yorkies named Jaxson and Remmington.
- Enjoys 80’s music, the Carolina Panthers, travelling, trying new recipes, working in the garden, Zombie TV shows and Movies, and a good nap!
- Specializes in making all patients have the best dental experience ever! From music requests and spa services to blankets and neck pillows…It’s all about making dental work relaxing!
Kristin – Dental Hygienist
- Graduate of Central Piedmont Community College
- Has three beautiful children.
- Enjoys the beach, traveling to Illinois to visit family, reading and going to the movies!
- Specializes in gentle cleanings and making everyone feel relaxed.
Katie – Dental Hygienist
- Graduate of University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- She and husband Todd have two sweet little boys, Cooper and Parker, and a sweet dog named Lexie.
- Loves UNC Basketball, tailgating for the Carolina Panthers, spending time with family and friends, crafting, reading, and relaxing when there is a calm moment.
- Specializes in getting to know her patients and making dental cleanings as comfortable and easy as possible.