Are you struggling to live a healthy and confident life because of lost teeth? Do you have difficulty eating most foods? Are you experiencing constant pain or discomfort in your mouth? Do you avoid smiling or socializing? It’s time to trade the limitations of missing teeth and dentures for a secure, attractive alternative: All-On-4 dental implants! A dentist in Charlotte, NC can get assist you in getting a new smile that is long-lasting and great looking, using All-on-4 dental implants. With fixed full mouth dental implants, you can enjoy a stable bite and an attractive smile that improves your health, function, and confidence.
About All-On-4 Full Arch Dental Implants
All-On-4 Dental Implants will give you a brand-new smile in just a few main steps:
- A dentist in Charlotte, NC will remove damaged or infected teeth
- A small incision is made in your gums to get to the jawbone and shape the socket where the implants will be placed
- The implant screw is placed into the jawbone in an arching form, comprised of 4 main points. If a bone graft is needed, a dentist in Charlotte, NC will perform that first.
- Finally, the screw cap, or connector, will be attached, and upon healing of the gums, the arch will be placed on the 4 implants and your new smile will be revealed!
There is no denying that All-on-4 dental implants are a great option to get a great new smile. Getting to this wonderful end, however, requires extensive experience, knowledge, and expertise in application and education on getting the most out of your implants. Choosing the right dental professional with these qualities is imperative for optimizing results.
Considering All-On-4 Dental Implants?
Dr Edwin Porter and the talented team at Charlotte Dental Arts in Charlotte, NC understand that All-On-4 dental implants are a lifelong investment in your health and improved quality of life. The team offers new digital technologies, advanced techniques, and superior materials, and Dr Porter intentionally makes it a point to stay on top of the latest research in dental implantation procedures. Dr Porter delivers fantastic All-on-4 dental implants results in a few simple steps:
- Consultation, evaluation, and diagnostic processes, including digital impressions and CBCT scans. Dr Porter will also execute a discussion with you to get a better sense of your goals and preferences to create a treatment plan that will your exact specifications
- Based on your discussions and with the potential to be completed in one day, Dr Porter will place the four dental implants in their specific locations using skilled techniques, increasing the opportunity to reveal amazing results
- Finally, a full dental bridge is placed on the four spots, and your new, beautiful, permanent smile is here!
Dr Porter and his skilled team are here to help you achieve your best smile yet. Be free of damaged teeth and get on your way to a new smile… in just one day!
Your New Smile Awaits!
Schedule a consultation today to discuss your questions and get started with All-On-4 Full Arch Dental Implants! We invite you to meet our experienced and friendly doctor, Dr. Edwin Porter, in our office in Charlotte, NC!