If you are living everyday with missing or severely damaged teeth, then you may understand just how much this issue impacts your daily life. Everything from eating, drinking, talking, and smiling is affected by having less than stellar teeth. Even though this may be true, what is also factual is that there are several treatment options a dentist may suggest to you so you can achieve a new golden smile! Dental implants in Charlotte, NC are a phenomenal option to restore single or several missing or damaged teeth. Even better, in many cases, you can receive a brand-new smile in as little as one visit with dental implants!
Why Should You Consider A Full Arch?If you are totally over dealing with several missing or damaged teeth, look no further than dental implants. While dentists prefer to maintain or save your natural teeth, if this is not possible, single or full arch (multiple) dental implants can be placed to restore your smile. For those missing multiple teeth, full arch All-on-4® dental implants will give you your best smile yet!
With All-on-4® dental implants, you can experience:
- Life-like, attractive, and stable teeth
- Over 98% dental function restored
- Designed to last for decades
- Virtually unlimited diet
- Restored confidence and wellbeing
- Streamlined treatment and cost
Where Can You Get Full Arch Dental Implants?As amazing as dental implants are, if they are not applied correctly by an experienced dental professional, then your results may not be as great as they could be. Fortunately, Dr Edwin Porter and the talented team at Charlotte Dental Arts have extensive experience providing amazing care for patients looking to restore their smiles, including through the use of All-on-4® dental implants.
During an initial visit, you can expect to receive care in three phases:
- Treatment planning: Your All-on-4® dental implants treatment process begins with a personalized consultation, evaluation, and diagnostics, including digital impressions and a CBCT scan. Expectations for treatment and your smile goals are discussed. This lays the foundation to design a smile that fits your specifications as well as your unique facial characteristics. The goal is to provide a permanent set of teeth that look and feel completely natural. Before your implant placement, the team will virtually map out your surgery to determine the exact location of your implants for optimal support and long-term function, then print a custom surgical guide.
- Guided implant surgery: The surgical phase of your treatment can generally be completed in a single appointment. Due to the unique protocol of All-on-4® dental implants, we often don’t need to complete bone grafting. In most cases, patients only undergo one surgery: dental implant placement. Once you are resting under sedation, we’ll place the four dental implants in the pre-determined locations in your jawbone. With assistance from the custom surgical guide, any uncertainty is removed and the potential danger of free-hand techniques to instead provide exacting surgery with predictable results. If you qualify, we’ll secure an acrylic temporary the day of your surgery, so you’ll never be without teeth.
- Delivery of permanent teeth: Your results will look feel and operate just like natural teeth and your new smile will be shining and beautiful!